Phase-1 (Application Form)
- Purchase information booklet from school/guidance centre
- Read it carefully before filling sample form
- Find Login ID and Password in the booklet
- Visit your school to understand the procedure
- Visit the website http://pune.fyjc.org.in
- Log in using 'login ID' and 'password' given in information booklet for first login
- Change the password, and keep in your mind for your next logins
- Add security questions, keep the answers in your mind
- Take printout of all credentials
- Follow screen instructions and proceed with the online application step by step.
- Confirm your application form.
- Applicants with any grievance or correction in data should get the form and documents approved from school or the guidance centre.
- Applicants other than open category or open category applicants claiming any reservation should get the form and documents approved from the school or guidance centre.
Phase II Option Form
- Decide the order of preferences on the basis of last year's cut off marks, marks scored, stream, Aided/non Aided, fee, medium, Optional subject, distance between residence and college, transport facility etc.
- Decide Jr. College code Numbers as per your preference order.
- Confirm your college code as per preference and submit.
Phase III Admission Process
- Declaration of first merit list
- If you are allotted a Jr. college, secure your admission in that allotted college, within a specific time period.
- You will get a betterment chance in any successive rounds and remain in online admission process.
- If you are not allotted Jr. college in the first merit list, wait for the next merit list.
- If you are alloted a college but you do not secure admission, you will be out of the online admission process. and after that the responsibility of your admission will not be on Centralised Admission Committee
- Declaration of second merit list.
- If you are allocated a better college in the betterment round then cancel the admission from previous college, obtain system generated cancellation slip and take admission in the new college.
- If the student does not accept first betterment, he/she will not be eligible for the betterment chance in the successive round.